Data that speaks your language.
Data is communication. If it doesn't mean something - it has no purpose. Truenumbers sees data as facts - described in simple phrases readable by people, but structured for machines. These atoms of information, called truenumbers, work anywhere - in a spreadsheet cell, or stored by the trillions in the repository of your choice. Truenumbers provides unprecedented traceability and assurance at the data-item level inside and outside the database, and even on the blockchain.
- easily store, search and work with different kinds of data in one datastore
- use simple, natural data descriptions including units of measure and currencies
- no restrictive schemas, models or ontologies to develop and maintain
- develop new systems easily that adapt to changing requirements and data
- modernize existing processes and data incrementally
- quickly make spreadsheet applications secure and traceable w/o costly replacement
Truenumbers has already helped Government and Fortune 500 firms develop military sensor-based systems, track aircraft materials data, and make critical spreadsheets trustworthy. It's time you looked into Truenumbers.
For desktop solutions
A truenumber in Excel is a cloud-backed, secure fact that can't be tampered with or misunderstood. With Truenumbers, spreadsheets become enterprise class apps making costly replacement projects unnecessary. Easy to deploy and learn, you can begin reducing spreadsheet risks immediately.
"Any IT executive whose company uses spreadsheets prolifically should be looking at Truenumbers -- any industry — including education, financial services, government, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and so on — can benefit from it."
-Marc Halpern (Gartner, "Cool Vendors 2014")
For system development
Truenumbers require no schemas or data models, yet are much higher fidelity. It makes systems easier to build, and more adaptive to changing requirements and data. It can scale from desktop to big-data clusters in the cloud using SQL, MongoDB or Accumulo for storage. Truenumbers accelerates development and maintenance of better and more capable systems.